In November 2017 we awarded the full allocation of loan funding worth £128,000 to a variety of innovative projects across the Greater Bristol area. Bristol Community Energy Fund loans have been specifically designed to help community organisations develop renewable energy projects. The loan can help a project get to a position where it should be ‘investment ready’.
It can be used for:
- Planning application costs
- Solicitors fees for a landowner lease agreement
- Solicitors fees for a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- Financial modelling
- Accountants fees for financial due diligence
- Preparation and launch of share offer
- Community engagement and consultation
- Project management costs
- Costs of arranging a grid connection
We’re working with the Centre for Sustainable Energy (CSE) to administer this loan.